This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 Check

Started by Wayne Grima, March 18, 2016 · 4 Replies · 99 Views

Wayne Grima

Hi all, I started GB's late October 2015, this element is challenging for me. I gas out on the last set.

I'm currently doing step 7 which I think is about where I'm at, it's like the first 3 sets are comfortable

and last set is so difficult, as I find with most elements in the course. I would like some feed back as

I've never posted a check on these and as I've been doing them for a while now I thought it would be

wise to find out I'm doing them correctly and to the proper standard. It would be bad practice after all

to be training an exercise for months incorrectly.I've also posted the iM as well to critique.I threw a 6th

one in because I can't count too well.Dam these hurt lol. Thanks.

 

 

Wayne Grima

Bump

 

Cole Dano

The basic form is fine, it just needs some more time to stabilise is all.

The iM could be a bit 'bigger' i.e. more arch and hollow.

Wayne Grima

Thanks for the feedback, this one is a toughy, not techniquely but just hard as it hurts by set 4.

Those abs get a real work out. iM, will have to come with time I guess, I'm giving that everything.

Cole Dano

No doubt it's not easy, just be patient and keep at it. 

The upside is doing these well will help a lot when you move on.