This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE/2 + im 4th and 5th set

Started by Benjamin Gist, March 17, 2016 · 3 Replies · 68 Views

Benjamin Gist

Here is my 4th and 5th set at mastery test. I know I'm not at mastery, but wanted some input on form and tempo and how I should log this effort on the go pro plus. I can't keep up with or envy on the mobility

I'm pleased with my progress because when I started I couldn't even figure out which muscle to use on the im, then for a long time I'd just fall over trying to stand up. Left leg was relatively weak when I started, now it seems like it's evened out. Cool stuff. Still have some balance issues I know.

Also, my ankles don't go any further, I've been that way since I was a kid. Squats were always a problem because I couldn't keep my heels on the ground. Stretching doesn't seem to affect it much. Cross fit had me doing Kelly Staret (sp?) flossing techniques. I've been doing the ankle stretches in FS for a while now with some slight improvement. 

 

Benjamin Gist

I meant that I can't keep up with Orench on the mobility, not "or envy" 

Cole Dano

Understood on the ankles, not everyone's will stay flat, as long you are making every effort to, you're good.

Nothing major to comment on, other than spend a little more time with this to get a bit more finesse with both the PE and iM.

Benjamin Gist

Great! Thanks Cole, will work to make both a little smoother.