This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

GB Thrive Trainer

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, March 17, 2016 · 21 Replies · 611 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Understanding that once our physical preparation meets a certain degree of mastery, one can test and assessed for their ability to train others in the GB system of physical  performance, is there any notions of something comparable being applied to Thrive programs (this implies of course that there first be a certain degree of mastery, which is likely beyond the scope of just Thrive Level 1, but even still, it has crossed my mind)?

Colm O'Shea

Interesting question. Nutrition has become as important to me as exercise. They're two sides of same coin.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut
1 hour ago, Jeff Serven said:

I like where this is going...

http://fightclub.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Mayhem

Lmao. But Jeff, the first rule of fight club.

 

For serious, just a thought given that the GB Trainer option is a cool incentive. Project Mayhem works, too.

Jeff Serven

Daniel,

All jokes aside. Yes, I would very much enjoy getting as deep into nutrition as people are willing. Nutrition is my favorite topic to talk about so it would be really fun to do a trainer level course. 

Jeff Serven

Hi guys,

Im sending this out as a feeler of who is interested in a "GB Thrive Trainer" route. Please let me know how interested you are. What level of involvement? Feel free to PM me you answer if it is personal. 

c9843fa6e43183ad817536260b07350a.jpg

Briac Roquet

I'm down for lasers, but I'll wait until I see what the costumes are. :ph34r:

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I'm interested. Slowly realizing, all the time I spend on these forums and blogs elsewhere and personal research could be put to good use if I monetized it (and for that I need some sort of cert's). So, count me in.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut
53 minutes ago, Jeff Serven said:

Hi guys,

Im sending this out as a feeler of who is interested in a "GB Thrive Trainer" route. Please let me know how interested you are. What level of involvement? Feel free to PM me you answer if it is personal. 

c9843fa6e43183ad817536260b07350a.jpg

 

@Ryan Bailey @Keilani Gutierrez donno if you saw this update... thought it might be of interest.

Ryan Bailey

Cool, @Daniel Taylor-Shaut, thanks for the heads up. Very interesting. Do you think more information about world domination can be found on that 1-900 number? 

Julia Quigley

I'm in, but I oppose the term minion, and I want to pick my own costume. 

Joachim Nagler

That would be an awesome! I'm very interested.

Not so much in the messy death, but laser death rays sound really cool...

Guido Franchetti

I am also interested!

Cody Clark

I would be interested as well.

James Hall

This sounds most interesting.  I am very keen to have this opportunity, thanks @Jeff Serven

Jeff Serven

Yea! 

Sorry for the delay guys. I haven't forgot, just busy. 

 

Klaus Weiler

Same here. I would love to do a Thrive Trainer Degree!

Jared Birbeck

thinking I would be keen on this too. The only way to become an evil genius is to train under one as a minion. hopefully not a nameless minion though, they always die.

Leonhard Krahé
2 hours ago, Jared Birbeck said:

hopefully not a nameless minion though, they always die.

"I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

 

All jokes aside, I'd also be interested. Not for now but in the future, definitely.

Carlo Romero

@Jeff Serven I have enjoyed the Thrive course, and I am also interested learning more from your depth of knowledge, research and experience.

Ashe Higgs

I remember reading  in Bulletproof Kitchen that "your kitchen needs to be on point for Thrive Level2", but haven't seen anything about level 2 anywhere else.

At any rate I'd also be interested in pursuing some kind of cert after I master the program myself.  However, isn't that tricky in the US?  I was under the impression that only licensed nutritionists or some such were allowed to offer nutritional counseling to clients?

Benjamin Nutt

Bringing this thread back from the dead, I'd be very interested in a Thrive Nutrition Cert program.