Okay, I am sure some will say it's not safe to want this but I find the aesthetic of hyper extended knees hard to match. Is it only possible to achieve this sort of mobility in say middle splits if one has been training since childhood or is it due to predetermined genetics? Will practicing over splits work towards this or at least the appearance of straighter knees?I feel like my legs look bent although I guess that makes sense when I take into account where I am drawing these comparisons from.
Knee Hyperextension
Started by LaineRL, March 16, 2016 · 1 Replies · 1,757 Views
Joints should not be forced over their natural full extension degrees , this choice could damage the passive stabilization concerned with tendon and ligaments. there are people who suffer of limited elbow extension due to bone conformation. they should not force it because nothing will happen. as In your case knee hyperestension is not a goal. do you have it? it's fine. you don't have it? stay away.