This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Continuing after short injury

Started by Nazim Kilic, March 16, 2016 · 1 Replies · 99 Views

Nazim Kilic

Hello,

I was supposed to do a deload week this week, but could not practice due to a back injury (I believe it non-exercise related, as it was triggered during a stressful exam on a break-day). I am being a little cautious because I had a surgery at the same spot on my back 8 years ago due to a herniated disc.

Anyway: it looks like I can continue to work out next week, and I would like to ask what is the best point to pick it up again? Go with a deload week or resume just as if I did the deload week?

Thanks in advance

Coach Sommer

Deload at a minimum.

Or possibly even drop back three weeks depending upon severe the injury is.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer