Hollow Body Hip position

Started by ayloedxa, March 16, 2016 · 0 Replies · 7,096 Views

ayloedxa

Greetings fellow friends,

I have had a lot of discussion about the hollow body shape concerning the pelvis and/or legs.

1. If for example you are hanging from the high bar, you should press your chest inwards to achieve a round back. Now should there be an angle between the legs and the lower back/pelvis, i.e. should there be a small pike? Or should it be completely straight and all the roundness should come from the upper back area? I hope this question is clear :S

2. Also, when I do the hollow body on the floor, should I try to press my lower back so far into the ground, that my glutes lift off the ground?

I hope that I articulated myself well enough and you can help me with this problem,

Fynn