I have breakfast with 200 Ml milk. It s about 10 g of proteins. Is it enough or should I add more?
Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Riccardo Zanello, March 16, 2016 · 3 Replies · 193 Views
I have breakfast with 200 Ml milk. It s about 10 g of proteins. Is it enough or should I add more?
Thanks
Its protein so yes! You tell me if its enough. Do it for 3 days then report back with you observations.
23 hours ago, Jeff Serven said:Its protein so yes! You tell me if its enough. Do it for 3 days then report back with you observations.
Thanks
I've already done it for more than 3 days. I feel normal as far as energy levels.
I would like to know how much the morning protein amount should be.
Thanks
R
Cool! Whats the rest of your breakfast look like?