This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

½ L-sit Single Leg Extension: MN/SE2

Started by Paul Gray, March 15, 2016 · 3 Replies · 215 Views

Paul Gray

Hi guys

Can you please check my form on this exercise?

I’ve been working this for some time now – probably 8 weeks.

Still getting comfortable with this exercise, I find I fidget with my arm position – should I simply be focussed on shoulder extension in this position and trying to open the chest?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Are your legs fully locked?

tips;

  1. depress the scapula more
  2. push your hips a little bit forward
  3. can I see your half L-sit?
Coach Sommer

Depress the scaps.

Stop hunching.  Sit up straight!

Too jerky.  Slow down the tempo.

Continue with your MN iMs to improve hamstring mobility.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Paul Gray

Here's my 1/2 L-sit. Need to work on my fidgeting, can perform for 5 x 60s