This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE2 elbow plank

Started by Merunas Astrauskas, March 15, 2016 · 2 Replies · 75 Views

Merunas Astrauskas

Hey all, below is a video of my elbow plank progress so far. I'd appreciate if you could give me some pointers to work on to nail down the form. Surprisingly, I find this quite challenging on the abs, more so than flpe1. 

https://youtu.be/Rkq0EDyDG34

Cole Dano

No surprise on it feeling in the abs, that just means you are probably doing it right. :)

Form looks good, just needs to get a bit steadier, time will take care of that.

Merunas Astrauskas

Thank you Cole for your feedback. The unsteadiness comes from trying to focus on different things at the same time. Mentally I keep refocusing between keeping ppt, protracting and depressing (which seems to be less emphasized at this stage). So indeed, I think you're right on time being the key thing right now. I'll see how it looks in a few weeks.