This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE3+iM form check

Started by Eduardo Paul, March 14, 2016 · 3 Replies · 53 Views

Eduardo Paul

Hello all!

Form check for SL/PE3.

For the PE, I'm going up to a height I think matches the course videos and going down until I touch the floor with my hips.

 

Sorry about the camera angle for iM, but this was taken during my workout today and I didn't want to mess with the camera. If there is need, I can do another shot.

 

As always, thank you very much!

Eduardo Paul

Isn't there anything to improve?

Eva Pelegrin

Hi Eduardo, looking good. For the PE @Zach Armijo asked me to hang in for longer in the bottom in order to feel more of a stretch. You can find some of his detailed comments in my thread here. Currently waiting for his feedback on my last post. Best.

Eduardo Paul

Thanks, Eva. I'll take a look at it.