This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Ticking the boxes after the course finishes

Started by James Hall, March 12, 2016 · 3 Replies · 147 Views

James Hall

I haven't quite finished (I got #19 before #18) but thought I would ask about ticking off the day's tasks once we have officially finished level 1.  I imagine there is nothing to unlock but will this function still be available? I would find it useful, continuing to strengthen habits.  Plus having that big green number on the dashboard climbing higher is satisfying.

I will post my experience with the course/photos shortly and I look forward to level 2. 

Cheers Jeff and Coach

Bojan Tomic

I'm still ticking the tasks in case there is an OCD related achievement badge. 

Jeff Serven

I look forward to your testimonial!

OCD it is. Its more of a question for Cory the computer ninja but I like it. 

Cory Fair

You should already be able to do that, if it is not the case for your account send a help ticket.