This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Cheat day question

Started by Merunas Astrauskas, March 10, 2016 · 4 Replies · 201 Views

Merunas Astrauskas

The course page mentions that Sundays are off. Now I may or may not be planning a big, fat and juicy burger lunch on a sunday and I noticed that during sunday the daily tasks are still there to check off. Does this mean that the system will ignore any tasks I won't check on that day? Will it impact the days completed on the dashboard?

Jun Chan

I missed checking off some tasks about a week or two ago on Sunday and it restarted the "days completed" count on my dashboard. Not sure if any changes have been made since then.

Travis Widmann

Sunday tasks are ignored, so they don't count towards unlocking further steps. Don't worry about them, go nuts.

Fabio Pinna

They don't cont towards unlocking, but skipping checking on a Sunday will indeed break your streak - it broke mine two weeks ago.

Merunas Astrauskas

Good to know you guys, thanks!