This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Takeaways

Started by Mark Schoenhard, March 9, 2016 · 3 Replies · 145 Views

Mark Schoenhard

Thank you Jeff and GB for putting me on a good road to optimal health.  I already miss earning a new task.  I have spent decades trying different diets from vegetarian, vegan, raw food and Paleo, Thrive is the way for me now, feels natural.  I have added muscle and am burning fat for energy, sleeping better, feeling more content and after being plateaued in shoulder surgery recovery, healing has increased and I am nearing 100%.  I enjoy the confidence I have at each meal and the increased performance with GST. 

I have already started eliminating some foods and all supplements to prepare for Level Two.  I am spending more money on food, but it is an investment I welcome.  I like being on the same level as the elite! 

Jeff Serven

Mark, 

Thanks for the post. I am really glad Thrive is somewhere you could see yourself in the long term. I appreciate and admire the journey you took to get here; paleo, veg, vegan, raw. You didn't quit thats the important thing. Thanks agin and I look forward to seeing you in level 2. 

Mark Schoenhard

Employer provided a wellness screening.  Total cholesterol 231, HDL 80 with a ratio of 2.9 considered excellent.  Blood glucose non-fasting 97, blood pressure 110/72, BMI 23.4 and body fat 16.1%.  Every category has improved from previous year.  Including age.

Jeff Serven

Haha, age. thats funny. 

Glad to hear! Thats great. Non fasting blood glucose below 100 is great.