This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/SE1>iM Question 2

Started by Mario Blanch Solari, March 8, 2016 · 3 Replies · 108 Views

Mario Blanch Solari

I've been doing this progression but i feel a little pain in the middle of the breastbone (sternum), i feel a lot of tension in the chest. Somebody feel the same? im missing some detail to avoid this tension (or pain eventually).

Thanks!

Mario Blanch S.

Mario Blanch Solari

Ok! Thanks pal... the strange thing is that i have a strong chest... and i think i am in a good condition (i can do a lot of deep dips without problems). But probably with this excersise im working some little fibers or some angles in which im weak.

Well, thanks a lot... i'll keep trying =)

Alessandro Mainente

You can scale a bit the work temporary by supporting the body with triceps on the upperbody. with the decrease the assistance.

Christian Nogueira

I feel a mad pump in the upper chest as well. I've started to GTG this position a bit and one day I was a bit too eager and had the next day incredible DOMS on the chest, felt like it wanted to jump off the breastbone. You'll get used to it, but be careful to avoid the kind of pain that leads into injury.