This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

fl/pe2 form check

Started by Danny Wolzak, March 8, 2016 · 11 Replies · 189 Views

Danny Wolzak

edited

Cole Dano

You're pumping from the knees. The crucial step here is to figure out how to pump from the core.

Danny Wolzak

oke, thank you

Eva Pelegrin

Hi Danny, 

Great work! I'm also working in this element. My nemesis. I just want to say hi and point you to my thread (in case you haven't seen it). Zach shares some good cues there that might help you too. 

Danny Wolzak

Hi Eva,

thanks for sharing, lots of useful tips.

 

Cole Dano

Much better, now work on eliminating that little bounce at the bottom of each rep.

Danny Wolzak

oke, thank you

Cole Dano

Your rocks are getting more connected and look better overall.

Notice that your trunk keeps lifting while the hips and legs stay still at the top of each rep. No need for the extra lift, just let yourself roll back into the bottom at that point.

 

Danny Wolzak

I see wat you mean. Thanks