Would someone please post a video of the three part warm-up described in the GB Pro+ #4 newsletter. I "think" I understand but would like to "see" it to be sure.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kevin Herring, March 8, 2016 · 5 Replies · 318 Views
Would someone please post a video of the three part warm-up described in the GB Pro+ #4 newsletter. I "think" I understand but would like to "see" it to be sure.
Not sure what you're asking Zach?
If you mean I shouldn't post a GB Pro+ topic here then point me towards the correct forum and let's lock this one. Not trying to break any rules.
oops.
The weekly Tip #4 is pretty straight forward. You should just google the terms that are mentioned. Youtube is pretty handy for that. In another way, they are also rather straightforward, especially if you've ever done the Middle Split Series, if not, then try google and youtube.
Reference the new technique video during your MN/PE2 workout it demonstrates one variation ![]()
Is there a link can be found the GB Pros+? I lost my emails "weekly tips". Thanks,