Hi guys!
Just form check, what do you think about my ROM?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXtkH7GD9NY&feature=youtu.be
Thank you in advance ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Radoslav Dobrík, March 8, 2016 · 6 Replies · 136 Views
Hi guys!
Just form check, what do you think about my ROM?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXtkH7GD9NY&feature=youtu.be
Thank you in advance ![]()
I'd like to see the legs in closer to the torso, i.e. more compression, but the basic for is on the right track.
3 hours ago, Cole Dano said:I'd like to see the legs in closer to the torso, i.e. more compression, but the basic for is on the right track.
I hope I´ll see them closer one day, too ![]()
Thank you very much for your reply, Cole.
What would be a suitable exercise to help with core compression to get past this element?
Thanks
Pancake Stretch Course will help will flexibility, Straddle Pulses with the active flexibility.
Cole,
did you mean the Mid-Split Stretch course? I did my second session yesterday...it is clearly my weakest area as far flexibility is concerned but I can see how it is going to help with the MN series.
Thanks
T-nat
Thanks Cole. Yea I did my first MS session yesterday and it's a killer. Couldn't do side to side squats as it crunches my knees but managed the rest just about with poor range of motion haha.