This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 Mastery Check

Started by Sam Andersen, March 8, 2016 · 5 Replies · 171 Views

Sam Andersen

I was stuck on FL/PE6 and decided it must be do to some weakness in earlier progressions. I signed up on GB Pro+ and now I am testing mastery on PE1.  If I find a mistake in form or strength then I will work it out.  Could I please get some feedback on my video.  The whole mastery check is on the video. Thank you.  https://youtu.be/y4s1FB6lgzc 

Cole Dano

In the beginning of the first set, you lift your chest higher than needed, but correct it later in the set.

It looks like you need to add more posterior pelvic tilt, by pulling your lower abdomen back and rolling the bottom of your butt somewhat up off the floor.

The iM is excellent.

Sam Andersen

Great advice.  I thought having my lower back flat on the ground was enough.  The PPT could have been what was limiting me on PE6.  I will work on it and post again.  Thank you

Cole Dano

PPT is great there, but you have to keep you knees forward, and feet down so they are just off the floor.

Sam Andersen

Thanks Cole!  I will work on it and post again when I think I have it.  Thank you!