Hi!
Am I getting close to mastery form in SLSPE2?
IM:
Thanks for any comments!
/Patrik
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Patrik Schöllin, March 7, 2016 · 6 Replies · 107 Views
Hi!
Am I getting close to mastery form in SLSPE2?
IM:
Thanks for any comments!
/Patrik
Rom is good, try to push your knee outward and avoid feet pronation during the PE.
Thanks for replying! I see what you mean with the knees not being pushed out and feet pronation. i think this is better, do you agree? Any comments on the iM?
I'd say you've got it.
By the way where did you get your big square mat?
That's looking good.
One fine point, you are always facing a bit to your left which is making the movement slightly asymmetrical. Try to feel as if you are always facing forward, or yo might think towards the center.
9 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:I'd say you've got it.
By the way where did you get your big square mat?
Thanks! The mat is from my climbing gym. They had to replace the top layer of the boulder mat, and I was able to cut out a piece that wasn't filled with holes ![]()
8 hours ago, Cole Dano said:That's looking good.
One fine point, you are always facing a bit to your left which is making the movement slightly asymmetrical. Try to feel as if you are always facing forward, or yo might think towards the center.
Thanks! Would never have seen that myself, but it's obvious when you point it out.