This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pro+ How to accurately log my workout

Started by Antonio Fernandez, March 7, 2016 · 2 Replies · 174 Views

Antonio Fernandez

What is the correct way to log my exercises in Pro+? For example:

Seated Russian Twist (Step 1) - I complete all the reps but I know my ROM does not meet mastery for Step 1. Does that mean, from the dropdown, I log 0 reps?

MN/PE1 is another similar example. I complete all three reps, but I know my tuck isn't perfect, per the video. 

For the HS 1 series, WRS 1-4 asks me to log a "Yes" or "No" for Completed. Again, I completed them but certain my ROM isn't there for all four stretches.

I feel like I've read a guide in one of the Intro Articles (assessment of level), at one point, but it's not there anymore. Additionally, I've looked in other FAQ's & the forum and I can't seem to find the answer. I want to make sure I'm properly logging my workouts so Pro+ is guiding my progress appropriately.

Thanks for your help.

Quote
Quote

 

 

 

Cory Fair

If form isn't perfect, just log '1' to indicate you at least did something. We're going to add a special status for this case.

Wrist stretches don't have programming, so it's intended for you to get better over time. Mark them as complete.

Antonio Fernandez

Great, thanks for the quick response.