Hey guys!
I'm posting my SL/PE2 videos for a form check. What do you think?
Once more, thanks in advance!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Eduardo Paul, March 6, 2016 · 4 Replies · 67 Views
Hey guys!
I'm posting my SL/PE2 videos for a form check. What do you think?
Once more, thanks in advance!
These are both pretty close, I'll offer up a couple of refinements.
PE: try to let your hips rotate just a bit more on the way down. Take a close look at the bottom of your rep vs. the demo photo, notice how straight the athlete's body line is.
iM: nice smooth rotation, try to arch a bit more from the upper back.
@Cole Dano Looking at the course video, I can't see that the athlete rotated his hips more than I did, although I can definitely see that his body is straighter. I had to scratch my head for a few moments trying to understand what's happening. I tried to increase the hip rotation as you suggested and also to keep my weight more at the top of my elbow instead of letting it go forward. This is what I've come up with. I think it looks pretty much identical now. What do you think?
For the iM, I have a hard time trying to arch from the upper back much more than this, but made an effort to do the best I can here. Took a video from the side which I think may be better for visualizing what's happening. Anyway, I also don't feel there's too much of a difference from the course video. What are your thoughts?
Thanks again!
Nice improvement on both counts.
Thank you so much for your time!