This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/Pe2>iM form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, March 6, 2016 · 2 Replies · 119 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi All!

Back to GST, one month after ACL surgery :)!

I resumed to practice HS/PE2 iM. before surgery I reached shoulder width.

Here's a video done today, from side and back view:

side view:

 

back view:

How do you judge my form? I wonder if I have to lift a little bit more my arms. During the static hold I try to depress scapula, even though I found it not so easy...

Any comment will be appreciated!

Thanks to all!

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

I think that you match more then the goal prescribed for HS1, so you can move on.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
10 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

I think that you match more then the goal prescribed for HS1, so you can move on.

Good to know! actually I guess the weight of the stick is still too low, in the video it is 1.5 kg. I'm going to add more weight before moving on! Grazie Ale!