This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Choosing the beginning of the week!

Started by Talal Aldoub, March 6, 2016 · 7 Replies · 238 Views

Talal Aldoub

Hey all,

i have always suffer as my timing and start of the week where I live is different and I was happy to see somewhere in next update it's coming. 

Could anyway guide me where and how to fix if I want to change the start of training week from "Monday" to something else?

sorry if it's been repeated this subject.

Regards,

Oussama KHELLADI

Merhaba Talal 

you want to change the day you start the workout log for example from monday to sunday ?

Cory Fair

The calendar will always show as starting Monday, but your training week can be adjusted to another day by choosing "apply template."

 

56dc715109028_ScreenShot2016-03-06at11.0

Merunas Astrauskas

I love that we can now see a preview of each template

Talal Aldoub

Marhaba oussama!

Thanks Cory! That just so cool..

Brian Michalski

Can this section be modified to allow a Sunday starting date? As I read this, it appears I can get a Th, S schedule but with Th as my first date. I would like S as my first day of the week. Is this possible?

Talal Aldoub

Yes! Actually me too

Brian Michalski

Any word on being able to set Sunday as the 1st day of the week rather than Monday?