Currently doing F1, H1, H2, three days a week, M1 once and stretching courses two days a week. So setting aside that I'm already doing the wrist stretching and strengthening let's discuss additional work.
My job is killing my hands! Lots of tendinitis, pre carpal tunnel aches. And I know it's the job because these are reduced when I do GST. And the aches have on average gone down since I started GST.
But my hands occasionally wake me up at night with numbness and pain.
So let's discuss what can be done to increase blood flow and healing to lower arms and hands without adding additional taxing movements.
I've started doing little things like dowel finger spins, squishy grip ball, trigger point therapy, Chinese meditation ball spinning (using golf balls, pool balls, ball bearings), to name a few.
Probably should add in ice, epson salt, and vibrational massage. But would like to hear from what others have tried.