This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Adjust Week Start Date in Scheduler

Started by Brian Michalski, March 4, 2016 · 1 Replies · 89 Views

Brian Michalski

Is it possible to change the workout scheduler so that my week starts on a Sunday rather than a Monday?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered - I can't find it.

Also, can help me with search terms? I can never find what I'm looking for. For example, if I try to search sPL/PE5, I get no results, yet when I manually scroll through the forum I can find that term. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Cory Fair
16 minutes ago, Brian Michalski said:

Is it possible to change the workout scheduler so that my week starts on a Sunday rather than a Monday?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered - I can't find it.

Also, can help me with search terms? I can never find what I'm looking for. For example, if I try to search sPL/PE5, I get no results, yet when I manually scroll through the forum I can find that term. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

The patch this weekend covers custom start days for templates

Take out the '\' slash and it will work better :)