This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE5 + iM

Started by Maksis Riley, March 4, 2016 · 4 Replies · 84 Views

Maksis Riley

I need to cut out the fidgeting and on the last set of HBH I dropped to sHBH for the last few seconds as I felt the pressure between my back and the floor soften. I imagine the iM could do with some more work? 

 

I can't believe how much faster I fatigue in this position compared to PE3...

 

Thanks all

Max

Alessandro Mainente

The PE is very good, on the iM focus on actively push with your heels the sternum over your face.

Maksis Riley

Wonderful, thank you Alessandro!

 

Max

Maksis Riley
On 04/03/2016 at 0:11 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

The PE is very good, on the iM focus on actively push with your heels the sternum over your face.

 

Just a little update on the iM. Some days I feel like I'm getting really nice range with these, others not. How is this range?

 

 

Thank you

Max

 

Alessandro Mainente

Not bad, retract and depress the shoulder blades to improve the sternum lift.