I've always enjoyed follow-along workouts because, after 15 years of martial arts, I just find it hard to slack off when someone is telling you what to do.
I just did the full F1 workout at 3x3r or 3x12s and had no idea that, at the correct speed, there would be such a huge cardio component to it. I've been putting sets of kettlebell swings and jump squats in between the exercises and now that i see how fast the gymnastics work is supposed to be done I think I'll be taking the kettlebells out for awhile.
Today's workout took about twenty minutes less than i thought it would. I guess resting for 10-30secs here and there adds up. (As well as the fact that I was doing twice as many swivel hips, ski squats and German arm swings than I was supposed to. Whoop.)
I'm very happy with GB Pro+. I've always responded well to follow-along DVD workouts and used to love them for kettlebell work. At this point Gymnastic Bodies is about as perfectly tailored to me as it can get. What a time to be alive.
EDIT: and I'd like to thank Cory Fair for helping me workout around a glitch in the dashboard. I'm really happy i didn't have to wait until next week to try GB Pro+. Deliriously happy right now. Going to buy some green Thai curry to celebrate.