This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Exercise Video's - Voice Over ?

Started by Kevin Easton, March 3, 2016 · 1 Replies · 182 Views

Kevin Easton

I don't come from a gymnastics background.  I grew up playing hockey, football, lifting weights, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (over the last 6 years).

A lot of the basics of GST I don't really know.  The subtleties in positions I don't see because I don't know what I am looking for.

I was wondering if anyone else feels like they would benefit from a voice over on the exercise videos?

For example when I do the stretch videos I follow along with the 45 min video.  I get a lot of tips to make adjustments based on what Coach Sommers is instructing the athletes to do. 

I feel like if there was this same video + voice instruction it would help people like me really break down a positions and limit alot of practicing bad form.

This isn't a criticism of the program, I am just curious (and easily confused on some exercises)

 

Cory Fair

You are in luck, we have something even better than voiceovers coming Monday to Pro+. A dedicated technique instruction video has been filmed for every Foundation One progression. :)