This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Just signed up. So lost.

Started by Jaime Jereb, March 2, 2016 · 5 Replies · 231 Views

Jaime Jereb

Hello,

I'm just getting started with Foundations 1 and HS 1.  I am a little unsure of how to get things going here.  How to follow the workouts/get the run down of how to start the first one and what not.  I went through the "I'm lost" forum but came out with not much more understanding. 

Can someone just walk me through this like I'm an idiot. Today, I am one :/  

Thanks

Jaime

 

 

Julia Quigley

Welcome, Jaime! I felt like an idiot when I first set up my workouts too. 

You use the templates in the workout scheduler to structure your F1 workouts based on how often you'd like to workout (3 days, 4 days a week, and week and so on).

You choose which days you'd like to work on H1 by clicking that tab and checking the appropriate boxes at the bottom right. 

For both H1 and F1, you have to set the levels of the exercises before hitting save.

For now, set everything at PE1 week one. 

When you start your first workout, you can click the links to the exercise and test for mastery of the exercise (there's a sticky post in this forum explaining how to do that) and then edit your workout accordingly based on the test.

 

Does that help? Happy to answer any questions I can!

Ville Pelto

Yeah. Just read the info on the course page. Everything you will need is there

Cory Fair

Hi Jaime,

Starting a new program is always an intimidating process. If you can write a short list of specific questions, it would be easier to help with getting going.

Jaime Jereb

Thanks everyone!

I will go back and try again based on what you told me.  And I'll be more specific with upcoming questions.

 

Best

Jaime

Jon Douglas

It passes when you get in the swing of it :)

There's just a lot of people working at a lot of slightly different levels and so the conversation can get a bit overwhelming. Step by step, start at the bottom, and worry about fine details after the bigger changes is in place.