This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

resting between sets and exercices

Started by Oussama KHELLADI, February 29, 2016 · 3 Replies · 175 Views

Oussama KHELLADI

dear coach

i wanted to know if there's a rest between sets and also between exercice and yes for how long ?

also should i follow strictly the exercice for example if the FL is in sunday workout and i want to switch it with SLS in monday workout is it OK ? 

thank you 

Jeremy Huston

No rest between sets besides the integrated mobility

Ryan Hutchins

You can rest between sets. If you decide to then monitor it so it is the same amount of rest every time. I.E. 30 seconds after the harder variations of Straddle Planche. Keep it consistent and you will be fine. I already responded to a post like this in the past with Coach Sommers blessing. Also mix up your routines. Don't be afraid of change. This is your journey... enjoy it. 

Oussama KHELLADI
13 hours ago, Ryan Hutchins said:

You can rest between sets. If you decide to then monitor it so it is the same amount of rest every time. I.E. 30 seconds after the harder variations of Straddle Planche. Keep it consistent and you will be fine. I already responded to a post like this in the past with Coach Sommers blessing. Also mix up your routines. Don't be afraid of change. This is your journey... enjoy it. 

thanks a lot very pleasant Answer :)