This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

workout scheduler question

Started by Ian Frodsham-Budd, February 29, 2016 · 9 Replies · 186 Views

Ian Frodsham-Budd

Hi All,

I am trying to understand the workout schedule.  I am doing 3 times a week, and when a calendar week is over, it doesnt auto flick over to the next workout week for 2 calendar weeks (if that makes sense).  Is this because the workout week is 6 sessions, so you need to do 2 calendar weeks for one workout week?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, it is not clear, and I am fairly new.

Thanks in advance

Ian

Matic Balantic

Ian I'm not sure I understand what you mean. How did you set up the workout scheduler? Did you use a template to set up your workout (Foundation 3 days)?  If that is the case, this template is alternating, that means that the first week you have FL/sPL/HBP/RC on Monday and Friday and MN/SL/SLS on Wednesday, and the next week MN/SL/SLS is on Monday and Friday and FL/sPL/HBP/RC on Wednesday. Is that what you were asking?

Ian Frodsham-Budd

Sorry, I obviously didnt explain it very well, sorry about that. :)  Yes I had noticed the alternating weeks, which makes sense, but I also notice on the scheduler, I will work through a week, and do  FL/sPL/HBP/RC on a monday, then  MN/SL/SLS on the Wednesday, and then FL/sPL/HBP/RC again on the Friday, all of which will say, lets just say for this example, week 1.  Then it goes into the next physical week, and it will still say week 1, when doing the alternate combination.  It then on the 3rd week, will seem to change to week 2 automatically.  I have just been manually advancing the weeks, and then having weird problems with it not allowing me to advance to the deload saying that I am not ready for it yet, and stuff like that.  This is making me think that maybe there is something that is not clear.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Message Cory Fair. he'll get you sorted.

Ian Frodsham-Budd

Thanks Daniel, however, another newby question, who is Cory, and how do I message him directly?

Wayne Grima
2 hours ago, Daniel Taylor-Shaut said:

Message Cory Fair. he'll get you sorted.

He's the man :)

 

Si Hoang
2 hours ago, Ian Frodsham-Budd said:

Thanks Daniel, however, another newby question, who is Cory, and how do I message him directly?

Cory is one of the gods in the GB pantheon that is headed by Coach Sommer- god of thunder and tears. Mainly ours.

To get hold of Cory make a sacrifice and then hit the big help button in the top right hand of your screen and then follow the instructions.

Keilani Gutierrez
10 minutes ago, Si Hoang said:

Cory is one of the gods in the GB pantheon that is headed by Coach Sommer, god of thunder and tears, mainly ours.

To get hold of Cory make a sacrifice and then hit the big help button in the top right hand of your screen and then follow the instructions.

no sabes la risa que esto me dio :D

Si Hoang

At your service Keilani :D

Daniel Taylor-Shaut
13 hours ago, Ian Frodsham-Budd said:

Thanks Daniel, however, another newby question, who is Cory, and how do I message him directly?

You have a message function. Look up that forum member in rhe desrch option and privately message him from his profile page. He's technical support.