This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Bridge work + form check

Started by Alfonso Herrera, February 26, 2016 · 2 Replies · 165 Views

Alfonso Herrera

At the begining of the year I couldn´t take my right arm into fully extension because of an injury. I started the stretch series and the first 2 weeks I was very frustrated because that arm didn´t move as I wanted but, I trusted the process and armed myself with patience and 100% effort. So 2 months later, there is zero pain in my arm and now I can feel how the shoulders are opening. I just wanted to share my improvement and as always, any comment will be apreciated.

Oh and the question is:
should I work on spending more time in this position or in going back on my feet?

Coach Sommer

Nice progress.

Continue working the elevated bridge until you have improved your shoulder extension to the point where your shoulders are at least over your hands. 

Alfonso Herrera

Thanks coach, I will work on that =)