This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE1+iM form check

Started by Eduardo Paul, February 25, 2016 · 5 Replies · 109 Views

Eduardo Paul

This one felt pretty comfortable. The weight I was using here was 4 kg (8.8 lb). What do you think?

 

 

Thank you again!

Eduardo Paul

I think my form is ok. Since I've had no answer, I'll move on.

Eduardo Paul

I got it. You mean I should rotate more. I'll do it.

Eduardo Paul

Tried it again this morning. This is the result. I'm moving the weight a bit farther, so that it reaches my hip line. Is it enough?

 

Eduardo Paul

I tried to use the core more. There was very little effort on trying to reach with my arms. I think this one is definitely much more similar to the course video. What do you think?

 

Eduardo Paul

@Zach Armijo Thank you very much!