This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thrive Recipes

Started by Sam Andersen, February 25, 2016 · 4 Replies · 209 Views

Sam Andersen

Jeff,

When is your wife going to publish a "Thrive" cookbook?  I would buy it right now.  

Talal Aldoub

You know I would agree! But what makes it different if also not just written quantities and specification but actually filming the whole process. Easy to follow and not so many here english is their first language. 

Jason Dupree

I'd like to see a community cookbook, perhaps built into the course. One where anyone could add their recipes (following a template like ingredients, instructions, pictures, so that it's not a hot mess) and get them reviewed to be added (making sure they are in line with course specifications). That way we get not only Jeff's recipes, but many others we may never have even heard of. 

Si Hoang
Just now, Jason Dupree said:

I'd like to see a community cookbook, perhaps built into the course. One where anyone could add their recipes (following a template like ingredients, instructions, pictures, so that it's not a hot mess) and get them reviewed to be added (making sure they are in line with course specifications). That way we get not only Jeff's recipes, but many others we may never have even heard of. 

That is an awesome idea Jason! Would give those new to Thrive ideas about what is considered good for them and would give the veterans alternatives so no one is left rotating the same meals day in day out. Gets my vote!

Jeff Serven

Amanda(my wife) says thank you for the kind words. 

I have been slowing putting something together because we have a really cool opportunity to learn from all the people on this blog from around the world. 

I will get it going, just not sure when.