Hi all, sometimes I notice with the straddle planche progressions that my scapular poke out sideways. That is to say, if you look at my position from the side, my scaps don't break my body line. But if you look from the front, the stick out. Sometimes it is very pronounced and other times less and then others it's not even present as far as I can tell. It's not a case of fatigue I don't think as it can sometimes be present from the moment I start planche work. I don't know if it's an issue, but if it is I imagine it is one of correct activation?? Does this need to be fixed? If so how can I correct it? I've attached the two views I was talking about.
These would fall under the "less noticable" category, but it is just about visible from the front on the left (my right scap). Is this a problem or am I being too picky??
Thanks in advance.
Max
Edit: I'm sorry I've double posted by mistake