Hey Jeff,
I just unlocked another lesson but I noticed it was numbered Step 12. The last one I unlocked before this was Step 10. Am wondering now where Step 11 went to or am I special so I don't need to do it? ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Si Hoang, February 24, 2016 · 3 Replies · 115 Views
Hey Jeff,
I just unlocked another lesson but I noticed it was numbered Step 12. The last one I unlocked before this was Step 10. Am wondering now where Step 11 went to or am I special so I don't need to do it? ![]()
Damn just read that Monday and Thursday lessons are independent of each other regarding unlocking. Not so special after all.
special, yes...but not so much as to skip a lesson ![]()
Lol yes Douglas agreed, special enough not to read everything properly. ![]()