Hey Guys,
Was curious as to how to proceed if I am unable to follow along in the stretch series fully? Do I simply follow along best I can and stop where I am unable to get myself into proper form?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Somalie, February 24, 2016 · 2 Replies · 157 Views
Hey Guys,
Was curious as to how to proceed if I am unable to follow along in the stretch series fully? Do I simply follow along best I can and stop where I am unable to get myself into proper form?
I would suggest following along with knowledge if you need to scale accordingly OR simply pause, if you need to.
I practice with a timer, so sometimes i know the exact sequence or i pause for a moment, set my timer and go.
There are scaled versions given. Do you struggle with those as well?