Hi everyone:
I can perform the dislocates from PE7/im with decent hand/shoulder width, but for the underhand dislocates my hands are about 10 feet wide (it feels). I can barely grip the dowel. Is this normal?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Christopher Denzer, February 23, 2016 · 7 Replies · 276 Views
Hi everyone:
I can perform the dislocates from PE7/im with decent hand/shoulder width, but for the underhand dislocates my hands are about 10 feet wide (it feels). I can barely grip the dowel. Is this normal?
Yes, totally normal.
How much weigth are you using on PE7/IM?
I was using 10lbs
POst a video of you IM7 both front and side view.
Sounds like a case of poor shoulder extension mobility caused by extremely tight pecs and biceps. Try dropping down to 2 lbs and see how it goes.
In addition, focus on improving the MN shoulder extension iMs from Foundation.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Appreciate the help, Coach.
On March 18, 2016 at 3:56 PM, Coach Sommer said:Sounds like a case of poor shoulder extension mobility caused by extremely tight pecs and biceps. Try dropping down to 2 lbs and see how it goes.
In addition, focus on improving the MN shoulder extension iMs from Foundation.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Great, this helps a lot @Coach Sommer!