Finally completed SLS/PE1 and progressed to PE2. The video below is from my first time ever attempt on SLS/PE2+iM - What do you guys think?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Tobias Magnussen, February 23, 2016 · 4 Replies · 143 Views
Finally completed SLS/PE1 and progressed to PE2. The video below is from my first time ever attempt on SLS/PE2+iM - What do you guys think?
Thanks a lot, Zach! I'll keep working on this element for some more and then check back in later. Hopfully I'll figure something out with the pivot
Been working at this for some time, so thought it was about time to see if I've made some progress. Made a quick recording of a couple of reps today - Any thoughts?
Some new videos from today:
Thanks a lot Zach! I'll keep working some more on this element :-)
I use the mat mainly for comfort. The floor is also very slippery, so I'm having trouble to stay on my feet when trying to stand up ![]()