Ive had lots of injuries due to overtraining which put me out for just over a year. Most of these resolved themselves when I discovered bodyweight isometrics for physio from this forum, a hot-water bottle on the joints and chucking anti-inflamatories out of the window. The last injury to finally get up to speed is my rotator cuff and I wanted to start doing hand-stands to help my planche work but I've totally avoided any overhead work so as not to set myself back months of physio again. My question is this:
Are handstands likely to help my rotator cuff or make it worse? Ive been doing a lot of headstands which have helped a lot but don't handstands put a lot of stress of the supraspinitus by the acromion? I realise isometrics are brilliant for tendon strength which is why thats all I'll realy train with now. Any help from anyone who's had rotator cuff injuries of the supraspinitus and returned to handstands would be a massive help? :roll: