This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Forearm Pain/Ache

Started by John-Paul Potter, February 23, 2016 · 1 Replies · 99 Views

John-Paul Potter

Hi All,

·        Just recently getting back into GB after a few years off due to various reason...acquired Foundation 1 and all was going well until last week when I started to get an ache in my forearm (following day after workout) around the Capri Ulnaris, about an inch or so below the elbow on my left arm. Have been resting it up during this time with seemingly no improvement and is particularly painful when fingers extended and hand pulled back, although only in specific movements. I have had issues with my other forearm that were actually linked to nerve issues (my muscle were thinking they were fatigued) and this feels similar with regards to the ache, however I didnt get sharp pain before. Any recommendations or should I just continue to rest it.

Mark Collins

If you have nerve issues you will need to seek medical treatment.

Continue with your current exercises. If the pain is aggravated for more than 24 hours post exercise then cut back the loading by reducing total reps or going back one level in the PE that is aggravating you.