This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Death in the Family

Started by Cole Dano, February 23, 2016 · 6 Replies · 30 Views

Cole Dano

I had a death in the family this weekend. The situation is quite messy and is taking most of my free time at the moment. It may require me to travel back to my home town to deal with matters. I'm only just learning about the situation, so it's quite open at the moment.

I'm doing my best to check in to the forum, but would appreciate the mods keeping an extra careful eye out.

I'll update this thread as I know more.

Alessandro Mainente

I am sorry to hear that Cole, take care of the family first.

Alex

Coach Sommer

My condolences, Cole.  

Don't worry about the forum.  The guys will step up and make sure everything stays on track.

Jon Douglas

Condolences Cole.

Mark Collins

I am sorry hear that Cole. My prayers are with you and your family.

Mats Trane

Very sorry to hear that Cole. Take care.

Cole Dano

Thank you all for the well wishes.