A buddy of mine has this series and I was looking at purchasing it.
From what I have seen (compared to Side Split and Middle Split) is that there is a bit more equipment required.
(1) Exercise bands
- I don't have any, but I can easily purchase some exercise bands.
- I have seen some people recommend bungee cord instead of exercise bands. I searched www.amazon.CA and it looks like I would need to purchase 50' of it and cut to size. Which thickness do you recommend? What do you recommend for handles?
(2) Exercise ball
- Have one, not an issue
(3) Stall Bars
- I don't have any and will likely build a set this summer. The problem is.... I'm Canadian. Sourcing wood dowels in Canada is tough and expensive. Stall Bars are going to cost me +$300 just for dowels, so this is on a side burner for now.
- I am not sure what options I have around the house to substitute instead of stall bars. Particularly for the Bridge Walks. My mobility for this is horrible and I have seen some people recommend using a wall. Trust me, I need something I can hold on to until my mobility improves. If I do this on a wall I am going to crash HARD. Stall bars look like they add a bit more control which I need.
Can someone help me with some equipment suggestions?
I don't want to buy a program that I am not prepared to do due to lack of equipment or substitutes.