The Books (not when are they coming out)

Started by Edward Smith, March 27, 2008 · 2 Replies · 3,664 Views

Edward Smith

Coach,

A while ago I asked whether all the books were coming out at once. Well now I'm wondering what books there will be/are? I know (as does I'm sure everyone on the forum) there is 'Building the Gymnastic Body' which covers basic strength moves and such if I'm not mistaken, There's 'Liquid Steel™' which seems like it covers a bit of everything (power splits, tumbling progressions, joint preparation) is there a specific topic it comes under?, is there any others? and if so what do they cover?

And finally 'The Hungarian' is a DVD I heard (over at dragondoor) your making, what is it?

Any reply would be appreciated coach,

Ed

Calbear

Coach along the same lines, you mentioned forth coming training devices. I had read that you are going to put these out through torque athletic. They're products are great and Im hoping that these are still on their way.

Ortprod

based on the quality of the youtube videos... they should be AWESOME! Can't wait.