This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Define "1 rep" for me?

Started by Joel Holmqvist, February 21, 2016 · 3 Replies · 71 Views

Joel Holmqvist

Hi!

Lately, GB has truly put their pieces together, they have created a great tool.

I am currently following early Thrive, Foundation and Handstand, and as a whole, I am already feeling better. This is some good stuff.

 

However, I am in sure about the initial Handstand 1 exercises, that is, WP, FKP, WR and FTP. How is "one repetition" defined?

Can you guys help me clarify this? How many repetitions are included in the demonstration videos?

Mark Schoenhard

Left side and then right side is one rep or vice versa.

Joel Holmqvist

Thanks.

This is what I thought, but, I could not understand why the videos showed several in a row.

Si Hoang

Probably so you don't have to keep hitting replay to watch it again and again and again if you missed it the first time.