This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Handstand series (HS one)

Started by Thesecondname, February 21, 2016 · 2 Replies · 202 Views

Thesecondname

Hello there,

I am considering buying HS one, but I am not sure since I have been doing high volume workouts with weights as well.

Ofcourse I can do the HS work seperately from my weightlifiting workouts (later in the day in the PM), but I am not sure.

I don't want to affect either my weightlifting progress as well as my HS progress. 

Si Hoang

Hi there,

here at GB handstand work is treated more as skill work than conditioning so it's easy to slot it into your weekly schedule without feeling overworked. Most of us here doing GB are training H1 and H2 alongside our Foundation workouts which can be fairly taxing themselves.

There's also a 30 day money back guarantee so if you aren't happy with it you can always get a refund. However, the mobility in of itself is worth the price of admission.

Alessandro Mainente

When you start handstand one you have to do so much mobility work than probably the weigthlifting session will enjoy your improved range of motion.