This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Deload week

Started by Nuno Duarte, February 21, 2016 · 2 Replies · 149 Views

Nuno Duarte

Hello again!

i have a question that I can't find the answer:

if i am stuck in week 6 of a certain element should I deload with week 8?

if this is a idiotic question I'm sorry! I'm still figuring things out and English is not my primary language 

thanks everyone of this great forum! You guys rock!

Si Hoang

Hi Nuno,

yes you deload on weeks 4, 8 and 12. Just do 50% volume of whatever week you happen to be stuck on so in your case half volume of week 6's element.

Always good to ask questions, that's how you learn. Good luck with it!

Ryan Vining

Thanks for the question Nuno I've wondered the same and now I know thanks to Si Hoang.  Does anyone have any advice on how to do this for deload weeks in the workout planner or is this something I'll just have to keep track of in my own way?  Thanks for all the great info you guys provide!