This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Dashboard question

Started by Jason Berger, February 21, 2016 · 2 Replies · 127 Views

Jason Berger

Is there a way to go back and enter that the workout has been done AFTER the day in question? I've got two days sitting there indicating I didn't do the workouts, but I did them, I just didn't worry about marking them as done each day because life is busy.  The fact that I can't go back and mark them as done is going to take a lot of the usefulness out of this feature for me.

Cory Fair

Yes, for the current week. The progress tab will also allow this directly soon as well. Right now:

 

my.gymnasticbodies.com -> Workout Scheduler -> Day Tab (use back arrow to day of choice) -> Start Workout

Jason Berger
1 hour ago, Cory Fair said:

Yes, for the current week. The progress tab will also allow this directly soon as well. Right now:

 

my.gymnasticbodies.com -> Workout Scheduler -> Day Tab (use back arrow to day of choice) -> Start Workout

Thanks so much!