This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1 + I'm form check

Started by Nuno Duarte, February 19, 2016 · 2 Replies · 67 Views

Nuno Duarte

http://youtu.be/xkeF4klLjSI

Hi!

this is the last exercise that I have some doubt and I was wondering if you could tell me if I can move on!

thanks for the support so far!

best,

Nuno Duarte

Ryan Reynolds

I'd say you have more work to do on your swivel hips.  You need to try and anchor your sit bones to the floor, getting the most rotation from the hips themselves rather than compensating by allowing the hole pelvis to shift.

Nuno Duarte

Thanks Ryan!

best ,

Nuno

2 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

I'd say you have more work to do on your swivel hips.  You need to try and anchor your sit bones to the floor, getting the most rotation from the hips themselves rather than compensating by allowing the hole pelvis to shift.