Hi!
can anyone tell me if I'm doing this right?
my ankle keeps slightly coming off the ground and I think that isn't ok...
thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nuno Duarte, February 18, 2016 · 4 Replies · 95 Views
Hi!
can anyone tell me if I'm doing this right?
my ankle keeps slightly coming off the ground and I think that isn't ok...
thanks!
Anyone?
Thanks in advance!
The main focus of this one is on the twist from the knees, this is another somewhat counterintuitive movement.
Points to work on, don't take your knees so forward stick your bum back and turn from the bum.
In doing this try to feel as if your shins remain facing forward during the entire movement.
4 hours ago, Cole Dano said:The main focus of this one is on the twist from the knees, this is another somewhat counterintuitive movement.
Points to work on, don't take your knees so forward stick your bum back and turn from the bum.
In doing this try to feel as if your shins remain facing forward during the entire movement.
Thanks Cole!
My ankles aren't coming off now.
Looks good, now work towards getting a the hips a bit more over to the side.